The DEWALT DWS779 slide compound miter saw is ideal for most cutting applications including crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. The exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degrees and 2×10 at 45 degrees.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-3/4 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60 degree to the right and 50 degree to the left providing increased capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles