The DEWALT DCN682 18 Gauge Flooring Stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. making it ideal for installing solid and engineered hardwood ranging in thickness from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in. A contact arm optimized for flooring, along with a tool-free adjustable base, help to drive fasteners accurately at the proper angle and depth. A brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery make the DCN682 ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, a compressor, or a hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Tool-free adjustable base accommodates flooring thicknesses from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in.
- Paddle trigger provides easy use in multiple orientations
- 100% battery powered, eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- High visibility tongue engagement for fast installation and non-marring profile tips to prevent floor scratches
- Multi-functional lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or rapid sequential actuation modes
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Bottom load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners